Founded in 1944, Nunobiki Manufacturing celebrated its 70th anniversary in 2014.
In this series, we discuss the corporation’s origins and why it specializes in perforated screens.
- Our Foundation and the Origins of Perforated Screens
- Screens for Sugar Production Established Nunobiki Manufacturing
- Opening New Sales Channels in a Time of High Economic Growth
- Moving into a New Factory Six Months in the Making
- Japan’s Only Diamond Screens and Slotted Grills
- 4055 Mesh of φ0.25 and Our World-class Technological Strength
- Developing Pyro Screens for Environmentally Friendly Machines
- The Long-Awaited Opening of the New Factory!
- Our Future, the New Headquarters Factory Completed
- A Press that Hides Infinite Potential
- The Great Hanshin Earthquake
- The Challenge of Minus Hole Screens